Fri 31 July – SRU ‘Return to Rugby’ Update
Update on SRU’s ‘Return to Rugby Roadmap’ – read on ….
Following advice from the Scottish government, the SRU has provided guidance on how and when we can resume competitive full contact rugby. To summarise briefly,
- The Covid-19 situation is fluid, circumstances – and therefore guidance – may change quickly. The latest ‘Roadmap’ can be viewed HERE
- We are currently in Stage 3 – Stage 4 has been delayed until at least 21st August
- Stage 3 Adults (18 and over) permitted rugby activities – a summary can be viewed HERE
- Stage 3 Youth & Mini (17 and under) permitted rugby activities – a summary can be viewed HERE
- Stage 3 a video detailing what this means for our club can be viewed HERE
- Players and coaches are NOT permitted to use club facilities or pitches without first consulting with one of the following: President; Vice President; Secretary; Covid-19 Co-ordinator (Peter Dominy).
- All members -especially coaches and players – are urged to complete the SRU’s online Covid-19 E-Learning Course – it takes only 15 minutes – click HERE to begin